From concept to completion, Contract Imprint can assist with bringing your creativity to fruition. All embroidered apparel starts with a concept. Whether you send us your artwork, or you work with our in-house art department on designing your concept, we will help bring your ideas to life!
* To prepare a job for embroidery, art must be digitized.
* Re-digitizing (new tape) is required for any re-sizing greater than 20%.
* Artwork created for other items may not be suitable for use.
* For color match, please specify Robinson-AntonÆ thread color number; match will be made as close as possible.
For best results, please provide us with your vector-based electronic artwork in one of the following formats (we are not responsible for sewing results on customer supplied digitizing).
* Platform: MAC/PC.
* File Types: Adobe Illustrator CS3 and later, CorelDraw X3.
* File formats: Native vector files in .pdf (preferred), .ai, .eps, .ps, .cdr, .svg (other formats may incur additional charges).
* Non-photography elements should be vector with fonts converted to curves or outlines.
* Minimum resolution / file format for non-vector files: 300 dpi / .tif (non-vector files may incur additional charges).